Back to Double Digits

Time to be accountable.


I am writing this blog for me so that I can look back in twelve months time and see how far I've come.

A few days ago I stood on the scales and saw the number 144.9.


September 2019 I weighed 149 so I started the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet.  In the first twelve weeks with little exercise I lost just over 7 kilos, two of those I had to lose twice after a binge eating session.


Yes, I WAS an emotional eater.  I am not that person any more.  Today I am a 90 kilo person with 54.9 kilos worth of excess layers to get rid of!!


I went to the gym, started gradually using the exercise bike and found another person there that also goes to the gym at a similar time so hopefully we will be work out buddies :) I like that idea, it is something I have missed for a while.


On Friday I went and purchased myself a Garmin watch (very basic one) so that I can see if my step count is improving each day.


Today (Saturday) I entered myself into a virtual challenge to walk 64 kms.  Previously I would have looked at that number and thought no way am I going to walk that many kms! The good thing about this challenge is that you can set your own time frame to do it in.


I am a Mum of two gorgeous girls and am married to a very supportive hubby, I owe it to myself as well as them to get my health back.


I've got this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17 kilos gone, 35 kilos to go

No driving for another four weeks

Here we go again