No driving for another four weeks

 Yesterday I had my eyes checked again.  I am not allowed to drive for another four weeks as I still have double vision.  As a passenger in the car on the way there I was noticing the white lines in the middle of the road were not always straight and they kept curving ... probably best not to drive when you can't tell where the lane is!!


Yesterday's Breakfast

2 weetbix with milk, a pear and a coffee.

Lunch:  Homemade vegetable soup with two slices of toast

Dinner: pumpkin and bacon risotto.


Today's Breakfast: 2 weetbix with milk, a pear and a coffee

Lunch: Homemade vegetable soup with two slices of toast

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognaise


At the moment I am taking tablets that need to be taken first thing in the morning and after food, keeping breakfast simple means that I am more likely to remember the tablets.


Today I also baked chocolate brownies for my hubby and daughters.  I tried one to see what they tasted like but now I don't want to eat the whole tray, it is much more enjoyable watching the others eat them :)


Keeping things simple keeps the stress levels down :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

17 kilos gone, 35 kilos to go

Here we go again